Fire Damage Restoration
24 Hour Emergency Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Services
Fires can happen to anyone – any time and to any home, business, or commercial building. No matter what kind of fire damage you are experiencing, our experienced staff is on-call 24 hours a day 365 days a year. After the fire department clears your property, the Farrow Group’s IICRC Certified Project Manager and Fire Damage Certified Technicians will secure your property by boarding up any broken windows and doors to prevent additional damages or trespassers and begin the fire and smoke restoration process.
Farrow Group has been servicing the Cleveland and Akron Ohio communities since 1945
- 24 Hour Water Damage Restoration
- Restore Utilities – Including Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC
- Fire Damage Clean Up
- Smoke and Soot Removal Services
- Contents and Structure Cleaning
- Emergency Board Up Services
- Weatherizing and Temporary Heat
- Dehumidification Drying Services
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Vehicle Impact Damage Repairs
- Tree Removal
- Loss Prevention and Containment
- Reconstruction and Rebuild Services
Storage Facility to Secure Your Belongings While Fire Restoration is in Progress
Safe, secure, climate-controlled warehouse space is available to our customers to house their personal belongings and/or the furniture and belongings of their company’s office. The contents that are stored will be cleaned and deodorized using the latest technology in our industry.
24 Hour Emergency Response Services
Our team provides 24-hour emergency response to secure your property. This includes securing and boarding up broken windows and doors, repairing heating and water systems, and assisting with temporary housing (if needed). We take all the necessary measures to assist you before, during, and after the restoration and construction process is complete.